Monday, January 16, 2012

A few bits of spring


Bought myself some tulips to brighten up the kitchen (which has finally been refurbished after a year living with quite a few flaws). The delicate rose color makes me long for spring, but it just started to snow today.

Mum left me some scraps of this beautiful jersey fabric, and I had to make use of it rightaway. A little collection of wrist warmers and cowl necks is growing, it's so adorable to flick through the different versions. I'll show them to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. hi mina,
    i really enjoy your arm warmer and wear it all the time. since my apt stay cold even with the heater on, my hands and wrist remain cold but thanks to you, i wear your arm warmer, it really keeps my wrist warm and comfortable. thanks again.

    coco

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...