Sunday, January 22, 2012

New colors and cowls


Mum came by yesterday to dye my hair. I am trying to go from brown to blonde (which could end in a disaster if you don't really know how to use hydrogen peroxide appropriately). Mum is an expert of timeless and subtle elegance, so instead of boosting my hair straight into a bright color (which I was actually preferring first, since it gives you this "I was at the hairdresser's and am a new person now" - feeling), we go step by step every few weeks and the transformation is very natural and gentle. I'm at almondish bright brown right now, with loads of flattering facets.

While highlights were left to act for an hour, I made another version of the tighter loop scarf. Mum loves turtle necks, and having a separate one is the best option for her to turn non-turtle-neck pieces into the new favourite items. She chose a black jersey to go with the beautiful floral fabric you know already from I's scarf and A's wristwarmers. I love how she smartly combines it with a classic silver necklace and that timeless tweed jacket.

I hope you're having a good Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that's a beautiful scarf again!! It suits your mum just fine :)

    I'm so sorry i didn't reply to your mail yet.. I'll do my best to make work of it today!!

    Lots of love, enjoy your sunday! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment. It's good to see you posting with your profile again. :)
    I was worried my mail didn't get through, but am glad now it did! I know all about busy days.. hope to hear from you soon! Much <3 back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the scarf. And your hair color will be wonderful in a couple of weeks with her help.
    Hugs, Pauline

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...