Saturday, April 03, 2010

Dear Mr. Postman

Why, oh why will you not ring my doorbell but rummage around for your pen instead, spending a couple of minutes to leave a note in my postbox, on a Saturday of the Easter weekend, knowing I won't be able to pick it up until Tuesday?
I was here all morning, wearing my pretty summer dress and would even have offered you a piece of my delicious chocolate cake in return for your ordinary services, because... hey, are you listening? I am waiting for an Etsy delivery! And this would just have made my weekend.

I ordered the most delicious buttons for a little project that has occupied my mind for some time now, and they are coming all the way from Asia. I can't wait for them to get here! Well, there's one good thing about the late delivery. Hubby will return on Tuesday too, and he's bringing the fancy camera, so I can at least take some pretty pictures of my loot.

But mind you, Mr. Postman, I will tell on you at the Post Office on Tuesday. No chocolate cake for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...