Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sweet Love

I made cake. Chocolate cake. With sugar hearts!


This is also my way of saying sorry for the lack of pictures, and forthcoming low quality pics such as these ones. The fancy cam stayed with hubby. I am left with my little polaroid (but no scanner) and Imacs photo booth. Thank god I finally found out how to take pictures without that awful flash.

As soon as I can afford it I'll get my hands on my very own reflex camera. Once you understood what depth of field can do to you, there's just no way back.
Unless it's polaroid of course. I wouldn't trade my little Instax Mini for anything. Charming snapshots within seconds (and a couple of minutes shaking...)! Good mood was never this quick and easy! 


Now combine these instant memories with a present chocolate cake. Mhmyesyum.

2 comments:

  1. I do like the pic with the cake though!
    And ofcourse polaroids are the best ever!! I loved using mine in the past... i wonder if i could still find the right films for it. Cause they stopped making them!

    I'm making chocolate cake friday!!Some friends are coming over & it's getting a habit to make a "pie-evening' of those nights! So i'll be baking chocolate cake, almond cake and banana cake!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I can already imagine that delicious smell all through your house! Don't forget to snap some pics! I might take a train and invite myself for that pie-evening.

    And you can still get those films on a few websites that rediscovered the passion for polaroids (like this one here http://www.the-impossible-project.com). Of course very pricey, but I can never resist. Got those pics all over the place to cheer me up!

    And then there's always ebay of course.
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...