Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Time out



The past weeks have been turbulent. And they were gone in the blink of an eye. Has it really been 3 weeks? I'm trying to pick up where I've left before I started my course. So many lovely blog posts to go through! And so many projects still to finish..

I've come to see a few parts of Berlin in another light during my stay there. My friend built such a comfy nest for me (and Mada), and we spent most evenings falling asleep while watching slightly unsubstantial tv shows (thanks to the unsurpassed invention of a timer). There were chaotic concerts by Mada exploring the piano at 3am, reparative lovely breakfasts, reunions with old friends, probably too many cigarettes and wine, and the desperate attempt to go shopping.

We spent a few evenings and a small fortune in one of those new old photo booths. It's just as good as old polaroids. Makes you happy within 4 minutes, smells like addled eggs though. 

This weekend we had time to properly acknowledge autumn's arrival, strolled through sunny streets with wintery jackets, watching our breath turn into little clouds. If it wasn't for all the beautiful colors I would believe we went straight from summer to winter, since the temperature has plunged dramatically. 
Time to start knitting some cozy scarfs again.

1 comment:

  1. Unbelievable how time flies, right?
    Especially if you're having good times!
    It's almost time for christmas preparations again.... and i feel like summer still has to start!!
    I think i'm a little lost in the world's timeschedule...

    Big hug! Sylx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...