Monday, December 05, 2011

In passing


Work is very demanding now before Christmas, so I try to spend every free minute in the sewing room, with a nice cup of coffee and all those dear fabrics. It's my haven, the place I can recharge my batteries best.

A few more wristwarmers are coming along nicely. And
D. liked his ones so much that he asked for another pair. He'll have them for Saint Nicholas Day, hidden in his shoe in the morning. I went for a plainer version this time, to be easily combined - dark grey and black jersey. So cozy, you'd love the touch of these.

6 comments:

  1. I feel the same about my desk-corner! I love sitting there and do something creative or also just dream away & think of all the things that are on my to-do list... ;-)

    What a cute mug! There's an owl on it!!

    Have a good working week! Sylx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spending the day in my crafting room, with a cup of coffee, is one of my favourite things to do. Your wrist warmers look very cosy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine wunderschöne Tasse hast du da!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all the sweet comments.
    The mug made it all the way from Japan, I think, but I nicked it from a friend living in London (he said he wouldn't miss it). The label is called Ejiry (http://www.ejiry.co.jp/), they make all kinds of adorable house wares.
    It's got the perfect size for crafting room coffees!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...