Monday, March 22, 2010

Picking up the Trail

It's been over a year since my last entry. I have such difficulties to stay focused on one thing and keep going with it.

Hubby is gone for two weeks, enjoying some hopefully sunny days in California. It's the first time in many months that I really miss him right from the first day he left. Well, you know, it's nice to get some time for yourself, of course. Usually I'd be so busy with all the stuff I wanted to do when he's not around, I would probably only be reminded of his absence when he writes or calls. Not this time though.

I got up in the morning with a grumpy face, stumbled around the bedroom and made very annoying noises through my half blocked nose, only to realize that this is exactly what he does every morning. And which deeply annoys me. So there you go, I must be missing him so much, I even had to copy his bothering habits. Let's hope this won't go any further than the snorts in the morning.

Now it's laundry time. And then work time. And then I'll have to see what I can fill this evening with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...