Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Day 3, 4, 5 and 6 - The healthy week project

So you might be wondering how my healthy week project went ahead?

Of course it was interrupted by a slightly unhealthy weekend. I went to see old friends in the north where I used to live before, and there's nothing I enjoy more than a good old chat over some delicious food.


I was still very determined and motivated on Saturday and started the day with a mouthwatering fruit salad after I went running in the park at 7:30(!). The day is still so young and undisturbed at that time, and it feels like as if there's nothing that could bring you down.

We went to the flea market, but found nothing in particular. Maybe because we weren't really looking for anything in particular, and preferred staring at our shoes in the mirror, toecaps turned inwards of course. 
It felt nice to be back there. Few things have changed since I had left. Which was reassuring, too. Like those tasty croissants at the Portuguese. You'll have to queue up for them, but they are ever so worth the wait.


The late afternoon was for baking (the slightly unhealthy part). But I'll tell you all about the mishaps and pet peeves tomorrow. With pretty pics that definitely look better than the baked goods tasted. Unfortunately.

1 comment:

  1. A flea market!! Every time i hear flea market a smile appears on my face :)
    Nice shoes btw!
    And that fruit salad...yes please!!
    Syl <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...